One of the things animals understand most is fear. Imagine how scary it would be to hurt, not know why, and not know how to fix it. That is what we imagine when animals do not receive adequate pain control management. We believe in alleviating pain as much as possible to maintain the highest quality of life.
Post-surgical Pain Management
- After surgery, our veterinarian strongly recommends that your animal be provided a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. Though the surgery that you animal has may be necessary, it is not recommended, necessary, or even healthy for your animal to undergo recovery without pain relief.
- As an animal’s level of pain increases, their level of activity decreases. As the level of activity decreases, so does their strength. They end up falling into a never-ending cycle that progresses to a point where the animal rarely moves at all and starts losing weight because they aren’t eating enough for their needs.
- There are many levels of therapy ranging from moderate to intense. We are very good at recognizing what would be the most effective and efficient form of therapy.
What is done to help reduce my animals pain?
- Stem Cell Therapy helps heal and reverse many types of conditions which cause pain
- Joint Injections are targeted therapy for a specific joint
- Our In-house Pharmacy us stocked to manage all levels of pain.
- Our In-house Lab allows us to diagnose the most common diseases
- Nutrition Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Advanced, Non-invasive treatments
- Laser Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy