We are always looking to add people to our team. We are looking for only the best that are able to integrate themselves into our team. It is important that any new team members have something positive to bring to the rest that builds us up and helps us grow.
- Previous experience is preferred, but not needed.
- Duties include:
- Assisting the veterinarian with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease in large, small, and exotic animals
- Performing various tasks under the direction and supervision of the veterinarian
- Running various diagnostic tests such as CBC, chemistry panel, urinalysis, ultrasound, and x-rays
- Help maintain daily work flow
- Educate clients on various diseases, medicine, and procedures
- Communicating and receiving instructions from veterinarians and other co-workers
Client Service Coordinator
- Previous experience preferred
- Duties include:
- Paying attention to detail
- Interacting with our amazing clients and the wide array of patients we see
- Entering in invoices and medical records into our management software
- Sending, receiving, recording, generating, and communicating messages to multiple individuals
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments, sending records, and receiving packages.
- Maintaining an accurate account of daily payments and appointments
- Filling out laboratory and regulatory paperwork, preparing specimens, and sending specimens to various laboratories
We are a drug free, smoke free, equal-opportunity employer. We are interested in a productive, long-term working relationship. In veterinary medicine, our days and duties vary and require a certain degree of flexibility. Our core values are faith, family, respectful communication, quality, responsibility, and accountability.
Email us at info@WilkinsonVetClinic.com if you are interested in applying for a position to be a part of our team.